5/31/2006

2 apologies, 2 thank yous

2 apologies, 2 thank yous.

1st, i didn't realize the button i added wasn't displaying. my apologies for that.

my thank you to brenda who e-mailed to tell me that the web address showed up in place of the button for danny schechter's wmd.

2nd apology and 2nd thank you. apology to the community because i've had c.i. on the phone for over an hour talking me through how to get the button to display. (c.i. wasn't sure either and had to go into the common ills template and then - slowly - read the code to me repeatedly. and listen while i slowly read it back until i got it right.) i don't think you're getting an evening post at the common ills so if that makes you unhappy, blame me. thanks to c.i. for staying on the phone and helping me until i got the button for danny schechter's wmd to show up.

i think the pink background of this template really draws attention to some colors in the button (i hadn't noticed the reds in the photo). regardless, i've mentioned the film in 2 entries, go watch it. i know you've seen it before more than likely but trust me, you need to watch it again. it's more pertinent right now than it was when i 1st watched and i'll bet you'll discover the same thing.