2/02/2005

a prying lying ass e-mails me

i'm going to share an e-mail i got and i'll be kind and not the name person:

Greetings,
Great piece on Marty Boring And Bald Frost! Read it, loved it. Here's my question: how do you know the man or woman who runs The Common Ills? Are you employed by him or her? Is he or she employed by you? Since you have given out your first name, Rebecca, I think you should give out your last name as well. You write a lot about sex so I think it is pertinent if you are having sex with him or her, please disclose. Reading over your posts, I notice how frequently you refer to loving him or her and that you even say that he or she "may be the last living genius on the globe." Reading that I had to wonder what your relationship was. You've written of trips with him or her so you should disclose not only where you went but who paid for what. Exactly when did you two meet and what is the nature of your current relationship? You say that you were in D.C. at the protests. Were you with the man or woman who runs The Common Ills?
These questions go to basic fairness and the free flow of information so I will hope you will take them in the spirit they are asked in.
Salutations,
***********************

i don't have a policy like the common ills and if you ever e-mail me again with lies, i will name you.

i have praised the common ills, c.i., and i am a community member of the common ills. that's been disclosed from the start on both blogs.

i have never written of a trip with c.i. i have never claimed that c.i. and i were lovers. i have never written that c.i. is 'the last living genius on the globe.' i wouldn't even say 'on the globe.'
if i were to write that, which i didn't, i would write, like most people, 'on the face of the planet.'
you are not quoting or referencing anything i have written.

it seems to me you are on some sort of fishing expedition and you're willing to lie to try to trick some 1 into revealing something. i have revealed the nature of my relationship. i have never gone on a trip with c.i. nor have i slept with c.i. when you say that not only have i done that but i have written about that you are lying. and i did not go to d.c. and i never wrote that i did. you are lying. lying. lying. lying.

you seem to think that i will read your e-mail and reveal something in my reply to you. there is nothing to reveal. and you are either mental or you are a liar.

i understand now why c.i. is frustrated with your questions (no, c.i. didn't tell me that, it's obvious though if you read the common ills blog).

you lie and think your lies throw some 1 for a loop and they'll end up saying something while they try to explain. i do not know what you are fishing for but do not ever pull that shit with me again. i will print your 1st name and your last name.

you do not have questions because that's not really what it's about. you're on some info seeking mission. and you think by lying about what i blogged you will trip me up and make me slip.
i haven't been blogging for months now. that's where you made your mistake. i also do not blog several times a day. and i have missed days since i started. it would take me 30 minutes tops to read through my blog.

but i don't have to. i know what i wrote. and i know what has happened in my life. you are lying to try to trip me up about something. maybe you just want info on c.i. maybe you want it on me too. i don't know.

but i do not like this type of shit and if you ever try to pull it on me again, i will out you. i'm trying to figure out if you're just some nosy asshole who gets her kicks from prying out info or if you are some sort of j-ass worker. you don't even lie well. and my name is rebecca winters and it is up and has been up since i started blogging. you do not even have to go to 'more about me' because it is right there up on the main page. so you aren't just a liar, you're a stupid liar.

do us both a favor and do not ever write me again. and if you try to under another name, i'll know it's you. i know what i write about and i don't need you to lie about what i wrote. so take your lies and shove them up your ass and mind your own goddamn business.